I’ve been a content marketing strategist since 2014. Most of my work is in fintech and insurtech, but I’ve written for other industries as well. The best place to find my professional writing and editing work is right here: cristysalinaslynch.contently.com.
Looking for links to my comedy/creative work? You can find my TV pilot Chingona on Coverfly.
RateGenius and The Savings Group (2019–present)
A better way to refinance your auto loan. RateGenius works with 150+ lenders nationwide to help you save money on your car payments.
Hired as Senior Editor November 2019 and promoted to Editorial Director of The Savings Group in August 2021.
- State of Auto Refinance | RateGenius • co-author, editor, project owner/producer
- Monthly Auto Refinance Rate Report | RateGenius • co-author, analyst, editor, project owner/producer
- RateGenius Blog, Learning Center, News • Senior Editor/Editorial Director of all content published since January 2020
Bestow is a smarter approach to life insurance. Buy affordable term life insurance online without a medical exam.
- Life Insurance Underwriting: What Factors Determine Risk?
- Why Giving is Good for Your Health
- Can Pregnant Women Buy Life Insurance?
- Bina West Miller: A Pioneer for Women’s Life Insurance
- Single and Looking (for Life Insurance)
- Life Insurance for Moms: Why Six-Figure Parenting Needs Six-Figure Coverage
- 5 Reasons to Buy Life Insurance in Your 30s
- How Does Bestow Work?
- 3 Reasons Why Graduate Students Need Life Insurance
- 2-Year Term Life Insurance: The Flexible, Affordable Alternative
The Penny Hoarder (2017)
The Penny Hoarder is one of the largest personal finance websites with 12 to 17 million unique monthly readers and is one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S.
The Zebra (2016–2017)
The Zebra is an online insurance search engine where customers can compare and buy insurance.
- Criminal Background Checks for Rideshare Drivers: Do You Believe in Second Chances?
- Emergency Preparedness: Experts Weigh In on How to Best Prepare for Natural Disasters and More
- Is This the End of Car Ownership?
- InsurTech Trends: Industry Experts Discuss Which Are Truly Innovative
- Electric Vehicle Prices Down, But Americans May Not Be Ready to Dump the Pump
- Ask the Experts: Credit Score vs. Credit Report (And More)
- Mid-year Financial Checkup: How to Get Your Finances Back on Track
- Uber vs. Ambulance: Comparing Price, Safety & Response Time
- Uber for Kids: Is Motherless Driving a Godsend or Danger?
- Will Self-Driving Cars Make Us More Productive?
- Should Phone Makers Take on the Texting-While-Driving Problem?